EDB to PST
Exchange Server is a Server email application which controls and stores overall email communication in the form of .EDB files. In case of EDB database corruption, organization comes under a severe data disaster situation which must be resolved at any cost. In order to handle such circumstances efficiently, Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool has been developed. It is integrated with easy to use and user friendly interface to ease you while performing a comprehensive Exchange database recovery. It takes corrupted and infected EDB files as an input and performs a thorough scanning with the help of advanced algorithms. Very soon, all the recovered Exchange mailbox items are displayed in a hierarchical structure.
In case, you are not sure about the exact location of EDB file then you can try “From” option to search the default location of EDB file. It is added with two powerful EDB recovery modes: Standard and advanced scan mode. By using this advanced tool, you can recover Exchange mailbox database.edb, Public Folder database.edb, Priv1.edb, Pub.edb databases. To remove duplicate recovered Exchange mailbox items, you can use filter options given in the tool.
This advanced EDB to PST Converter tool is embedded with two EDB recovery modes
Significant features of Kernel for Exchange Server recovery Tool
- Proficiently repairs highly corrupted Exchange EDB databases and saves the inaccessible Exchange mailboxes/folders into Outlook PST files.
- Successfully recovers all deleted mailboxes, folders and items from Exchange EDB database.
- Much capable to export a single mailbox or bulk mailboxes to MS Outlook (.PST) files.
- Performs recovery of mailboxes from Exchange Databases having checksum errors and Mailboxes/Folders from un-mounted information store.
- Supports large EDB files, UNICODE and ANSI PST file formats.
- Accurately recovers images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, email properties, Unicode characters, animated text, etc. from damaged EDB files.
- Recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.
- Embedded with two modes of recovery – Standard Scan & Advanced Scan.
- Included with advanced settings to optimize and improve restoration of EDB files.
- Integrated with filter options to avoid any duplicity of recovered items during saving.
- Creates and saves the HTML report of successfully recovered mailbox items.
- Use duplicate items filter option to remove similar entries while exporting data.
- Supports recovery from Mailbox Database.edb, Public Folder Database.edb, Priv1.edb, Pub.edb databases.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2013, MS Outlook 2013 and Windows 8.1 OS.
- Available with free trial version.
Now, it’s time to try this EDB to PST tool before purchasing full version. You just need to download free demo version from our site and install it on your own system. In this way, you can easily evaluate its actual performance. It is a trial version so you can save only 25 recovered email items from each folder.
If you have tried free trial version of Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool and are satisfied with its performance then you should purchase full license version. The license version of EDB to PST Tool is fully functional and allows you to save all recovered Exchange mailbox items. We offer a wide range of options for online payment of purchased tool; you can select any one from them. The whole process of online purchasing of EDB 2 PST software tools is fully secured and protected. Just after completing payment process, you will be given an activation code and link for downloading the full version of tool.